Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Gong & Sound Bath Immersion
A Sound Bath is a meditative experience which a group of people lie down and listen to resonate sounds, using gongs, singing bowls and other percussion. Sounds have been used as a form of healing dating back to ancient cultures.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
A Sound Bath is a meditative experience which a group of people lie down and listen to resonate sounds, using gongs, singing bowls and other percussion.
Sounds have been used as a form of healing dating back to ancient cultures.
Records of using gongs are know from as early as ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman times, It’s a way of releasing anxiety, soothes the nervous system and blocks the ideas and thoughts from your conscious as you connect to your body.
It shuts off your body’s fight or flight reflex and allows the brain to relax into alpha-dominant or theta-dominant brainwave states.
- Reduces anxiety
- Soothes the nervous system
- Has a positive effect on your mental health
- Has a positive effect on physical pain
- Helps with depression
- Helps fatigue
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces respiratory rate
- Reduces heart rate
PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU:
- SOME mental health conditions
- It may cause discomfort for those with hearing aids or hearing impairment.
- IF you have deep grief or trauma this healing can be a trigger and a private 1 :1 session maybe more suitable.
What do I need to bring?
- A yoga mat or something to lie on
- A blanket to keep warm or sleeping bag
- A Cushion
- A Eye mask (optional)
- Drinking water
The cost is £15 per person.
The session lasts for 90 minutes (Please arrive 10 mins before if possible to get yourself settled)
Once we start we shall lock the doors. We cannot admit late comers as it will disturb the experience.
I always recommend to write in a journal your experience as each time can be very different to the next.